Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last Days In Japan

I have been back in Korea for a few days now, but I hadnt finished my Japan posts.

This is mostly pictures so enjoy...


Nihon Ki-in

From 4-2
The general playing area of the Nihon Ki-in for Insei



Some hidden bowls



Pro's Tournament



The legendary Cho Chikun



Some random trees outside of the Ki-in



Some more ^__^



Some sort of tournament..



Me thinks it might be only for geezers...



Tournament Sign

Asakusa, and Club Super Deluxe with Kanoko-Chan



A few old fashioned buildings



A golden Poop



Kanoko-chan looking stuff up in a dictionary



Smile



Adorable Neko-Bus plate ... only 63 dollars >_<



Big Buddhist Temple



Unfortunately it was closed so we just took pictures in front of it.



A cool old building



Konami headquarters, Roppongi



A dance at club Super Deluxe



I could not capture the picture better on purpose. His dance was very dynamic featuring roosters, Heaven, blood, death rebirth, struggle to live, and some cool clothes.

A Day with Hiroto Suzuki, a former teacher of the NYGC



Random orange tree



Miki, Hiroto, Hikari (left to right)



Pretty Trees



Hikari-Chan



People I dont know on a picnic



More people, lots of people



A really cool tree



Shusaku Go Club in Shinjuku



I did not actually play in this room, but it was interesting with floor boards et all



My opponent



People playing



Club Host, Me, Hiroto



Shinjuku

1 comment:

Jon said...

Hey there Boris. My name is Jon Im a go player from NY we have never met but I have been following your blog for quite some time. Keep it up! Also when are you coming home? I'd love to meet you at the NYGC sometime.

Jon