Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6 Brothers Baduk Factory

This weekend, Leonardo Dal Zovo (stopciovo.com) and I went to visit the 6 brothers baduk factory.
They are the largest supplier of baduk equipment in Korea, and possibley the world.

When you guys buy those cheap sets in H-mart or other Korean grocery stores, you are buying their boards. Of course they aren't limited to only cheap stuff, but that's mostly what we see in the states.

Their website http://www.6brothers.com.

We set out on our journey early Saturday morning, and we thought we had a short ride ahead of us. After all it was a mere 30 kilometers away from the IBA.... But alas, we spent the better part of two hours in a bus. That was the longest 18 miles ever. Well I am exaggerating, but it was pretty long. We apparently took a really windy path to get there.

I am going to try a different photo sharing method this time, enjoy the slide show ^=^

5 comments:

White Meeple said...

this post is very intresting, good photo and commente ;-)

ちさと said...

Hey Boris,

This is Chisato from NY.
It's great that I can know how you are doing in Korea from this blog!

Teach me Go when you come back!!

Go Stoodent said...

Chi-chan,

I will be back pretty soon, of course I will teach you.

How is your baby?

Anonymous said...

Today (6/15/09): I got kick out of English class.... again!

그래프사이트 said...

Go go baduk game site, go graph game site, it was a recommendation of Baduk Gorilla. And I was hunting for getting more information about graph game and baduk also. I explored this lovely site by googling and really pleased to read the 6 brothers Baduk factory details. Thanks for sharing.